An Interview with Mark B



Here at Hue12 Studios, we thought it to be a good idea to get some in-depth feedback from our clients, and as a result, we decided to email Mark B and see if he would be game for an interview. Without hesitation, he agreed, but he did have one caveat. Instead of doing a video interview, he preferred to do it in written form, so of course, we obliged. What you read below is the outcome.

Q. Why did you need a professional headshot?

A. As part of the requirement of my employment, the employer requested a professional headshot to use in both external marketing promotions, as well as, for internal use and employee recognition announcements.

B. In addition, I also needed to update my professional social media sites with a current professional picture that was more up-to-date than what was previously shown.

Q. When thinking about getting a headshot, why did you choose Hue12 Studios?

I have known one of the owners on a personal level for many years and completely trust his professionalism and integrity to ensure the quality of the work completed would fully meet my satisfaction. In addition, I always “trust but validate”, so I made certain to take a look at their available portfolio of prior professional headshots taken to support my decision.

Q. Can you describe your experience with Hue12 Studios?

Probably like a lot of people, I do not particularly care to have my picture taken, or in general, like the way I look whenever I have been photographed. However, the professional team at Hue12 made the entire experience enjoyable by putting me at ease with their professional but relaxed style of photography.  Throughout the experience, my opinion was sought regarding the lighting, background, and look of the photos, which helped me to feel as if they cared about my opinion and thoughts on what they were doing. As such, when my session was completed, I was amazed by how quickly the time had gone, but equally as impressed with how at ease I felt throughout the experience.

Q. In the end, what made you choose the images you went with?

My employer supplied me an example of a recent colleague’s headshot submitted for their use and after viewing all of the photos taken of me by Hue12, I chose the one that most closely resembled the “model” I had been provided.  However, for my social media photo presence, I chose to select a photo that was more relaxed to mirror the image I want to portray to the “masses”.

Q. How satisfied were you with the quality of your final images?

Extremely satisfied!  I could not have expected any better results than what I received and equally, as important, my employer was extremely happy with the quality of the end product!

Q. How satisfied were you with the turnaround time/speed of receiving your final images?

Frankly, I was blown away by the turnaround. As soon as I returned home from my studio session, I received an email indicating my payment had been processed, and I was free to begin accessing the photos taken to make my selection. Although I realize everything we do anymore is digital in some form or fashion and we live in an “instant gratification” society, but I was not expecting to be able to select my pictures on the same day as my photo session for some reason. Thoroughly satisfying to be able to do this so speedily!

Q. What kind of feedback did you receive from your colleagues, if any, about your headshots?

My internal marketing team was very complimentary of both the professional image provided and the speedy turnaround.

Q. If you were to recommend Hue12 Studios to your colleagues, what would you say?

I would tell them to expect a truly professional team of associates who will seek your opinion about what you hope to accomplish with your photo session who will make sure your experience, in session, is as quick and “painless” as possible while producing an outcome you will be 100% satisfied in receiving and using to meet your goals!

Q. Can you describe how your headshot has increased your value as a professional?

This is a little more challenging to quantify other than to say that we all have those photographs of ourselves that we are a little embarrassed by others seeing…with my Hue12 Studio images, I have absolutely zero concern with my image represented in public using their end product!

Resource URL: An Interview with Mark B


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of Hiring an Event Photographer for Your Business

BOGO for Parents with Seniors

Why Are Headshots Important For First Impressions?